Easy Grated Carrot Salad
Super simple, super versatile and oh so tasty! Perfect accompaniment to variety of meals. Loved by all including the kids.
Servings 4 people
- 6 medium carrots (approx. 450g) peeled
- 1.5-2 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoon half-fat Creme Fraiche
- 0.5-1 teaspoon cider vinegar
Peel the carrots and grate them on a fine to medium side of your grater. You want nice and fine strands of carrots. Set aside.
In a small bowl mix together creme fraiche, cider vinegar and sugar and pour the mixture over grated carrots. Give the salad a good mix with a spoon tasting as you go. Don't be afraid to add more sugar or vinegar if you think it needs it to suit your taste. Serve and enjoy!
- Feel free to use honey instead of sugar if you prefer however bare in mind that the flavour will be slightly different.
- Single cream or full fat yogurt could be used instead of creme fraiche.
- Calories are approximate and as guideline only.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg