Healthy Beetroot Smoothie packed full of goodness with added apple, celery, banana, dates, ginger & more. Nutritional powerhouse, energising & invigorating liquid breakfast!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Blending time 3 minutes
Total Time 8 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 small to medium beetroot (beet) see notes
- 1 eating apple (skin on) washed and cored
- 1/2 banana peeled
- 1 celery stalk washed and roughly chopped
- 8 g piece of fresh ginger see notes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 250 ml oat milk or any other milk of your choice
Prepare all the ingredient by washing as required & cutting them into small chunks (see notes below regarding peeling beetroot and ginger).
Put all the ingredients in the blender or a jug (if using stick blender) and process until smooth.
- Nutritional values are approximate, per serving and should be treated as a guideline only.
- If you are using powerful, high speed blender you can leave the skin on both beetroot and ginger. However, if stick blender is all you've got I would advise you to peel them as your blender might struggle to cope.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 96mg | Potassium: 423mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 309IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 2mg