Blood Orange & Ginger Smoothie
Ready in minutes, delicious and nutritious this Blood Orange & Ginger Smoothie makes a good use of seasonal citrus! Enjoy for breakfast or as a quick snack at any time of day!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 serving 250ml
- 1 blood orange peeled
- 1/2 a ripe banana
- 1/2 thumb size piece of fresh ginger peeled
- 100 ml oat milk or any milk of your choice
- Honey to taste (or vegan substitute) optional
- Super Seeds mix optional
Peel the orange making sure you get rid of all the white pith.
Put prepared orange in a blender together with half a banana, peeled ginger and oat milk.
Blend together until nice and smooth.
Taste and add some honey if required.
Enjoy immediately as is or with a sprinkle of some ground super seeds for extra nutritious boost!
- Nutritional information is approximate and should be treated as a guideline only.
- To make it vegan substitute honey with agave nectar, maple syrup or any vegan friendly sweetener of choice.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 261mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 0.8mg