Strawberry & Banana Ice Lollies (Popsicles)
These Strawberry & Banana Ice Lollies (Popsicles) use seasonal strawberries, bananas, yogurt & touch of honey. Wholesome, refined sugar free & so delicious!
Servings 6 ice lollies
- 1 small banana (approx 100g / 3.5 oz) very ripe, peeled and roughly chopped
- 200 g strawberries washed, hulled and roughly chopped
- 1.5 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 75 ml natural yogurt
Put all ingredients in a blender or a jug if using stick blender and blitz until smooth.
Taste and adjust the amount of honey if required.
Pour into the ice lolly moulds and pop in the freezer.
Freeze for minimum 3 hours or until frozen solid.
- Nutritional information is approximate, per lolly and should be treated as a guideline only.
- To release the ice lolly from the mould simply put it under the tap and very gently run some warm water onto the mould. You should be able to release the lolly after couple of seconds.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.2mg