Are you the one hosting Christmas Dinner this year? Are you the organised type or “last minute panic” kind of person? Whatever your pre Christmas Dinner worries are, lovely people from HelloFresh got you covered this year with their Ultimate Christmas Dinner Guide.
I think I’m pretty organised when it comes to hosting big or small family gatherings. Whether there are just 4 of us or other family members as well, I got it. I put it down to years of practice and learning from my own mistakes (and there were a few) 🙂 .
I’m quite a traditional person when it comes to Christmas Dinner and love the classic roast with all the trimmings. We tend to jazz it up from year to year and go from turkey to beef to goose. The festive roast is an absolute must though!
Last couple of years we settled for turkey as children prefer it over other meats. I also love getting all inventive in the kitchen when it comes to leftovers and turkey yields a lot!
Whether you are a traditionalist or not, Christmas Dinner can be quite a stressful event! Planning and prepping ahead is in my opinion the way to go and it can really make a massive difference to your wellbeing and happiness levels on the day.
This is also the opinion of people behind HelloFresh Ultimate Christmas Dinner Guide (download it here) which is a clever little tool to take the guesswork out of Christmas Dinner planning. The guide includes few traditional Christmas recipes which are easy, foolproof and some can be make ahead. There are also lots of tips to make your Christmas Dinner preparations as easy as possible. And don’t forget the all important timings to follow on the day for stress free Christmas!
And remember, it is just a fancy roast dinner at the end of the day so simply breathe deep and enjoy! 🙂
Would you like to win HelloFresh Recipe Box?
It’s December and we are all super busy getting ready for Christmas. How would you like to get rid of some of the stress by winning HelloFresh Recipe Box? Imagine delicious and fresh ingredients together with fantastic set of recipes you will love delivered to your doorstep? This way you will have more time to focus on planning the Big Day itself!
Entering is via Rafflecopter widget below. It really is super easy! Simply log in using your Facebook account or e-mail address and follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter itself to gain the entries.
For your first entry to be validated you MUST leave a comment on a blog post answering the question “What will you be serving for Christmas Dinner this year?” Once you’ve commented, go back to the Rafflecopter and click “I commented” button. Next download HelloFresh Ultimate Christmas Dinner Guide following the link and you will be given 4 additional options to gain entries. The more entries the better chance of winning!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition simply enter via Rafflecopter below and look out for extra chances to win.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 13th Dec 2017. After this date there can be no further entries to the competition.
- All entries will be validated before 1 winner is chosen at random.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as stated and there is no cash or other alternatives. The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Every effort will be made for the winner to receive HelloFresh recipe box before Christmas.
I’m sharing this post with Brilliant Blog Posts hosted by Vicki at Honest Mum.
Disclosure: I have been asked by HelloFresh to share the information regarding their Ultimate Christmas Dinner Guide and was compensated for this blog post. All views are my own and I only endorse products/services I’ve used myself.